Liam

Liam
My sweet little boy

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fucked up Valentines Day

So after my long shift at work today I got a nice message saying hey you wanna go on a date from one of my exes. I was super excited until I realized when I got there that he just wanted sex. At first I thought he was genuine until after he asked me for a blow job about an hour into the date.. and when we started getting hot and heavy kissing, mentioned his date tomorrow with another woman. I lost my cool and was like, "I can not believe you just said that" and eventually said "Get out of my car" and he is like "Can you at least give me a ride back to my car" I was all like "NOO! You can walk!!" I feel bad for making him walk so I turned my car around and asked him if he wanted a ride and he was like: "I am sorry how it all went down" and I said "me too your a scum bag who tries to make woman sleep with you. Your pathetic and an asshole." And he was like "Leave me alone, you know thats not true." I was like "Fine whatever, your loss."

What an awful Valentine he was huh?

I am soo sick of guys. I just feel like I am never going to find a good guy to be with who will love me for me... is that so much to ask for? I would assume not.. but I guess I was wrong..

WHAT GUY WOULD DO THAT? APPARENTLY ANY GUY I'VE EVER MET.

I just want to pick a good guy.. just once. If your out there please find me... and soon..

Love,

The Broken Hearted Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment