Liam

Liam
My sweet little boy

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Snowy the Snowman

Today I took my son out to play in the snow with different dyes mixed with water so it created a paint. I then presumed to put the so called paint in a squirt gun! It was a blast! We also made "snowy" the snowman. I adore my son and I loved seeing him have so much fun.

On Monday we are trying play group. I am hoping that this time it goes well.  He needs more interaction with children his own age. He is also becoming very attached to me. I am hoping that he doesn't have the same problem I did at the age, being shy and not meeting other kids until it was too late. So I hope the experiences he has are good.

My son is my world. Does anyone else have any fun activities that you do with your kids?

~Bethany~


No comments:

Post a Comment